Friday, April 25, 2008

Mario

Mario Hernandez

My memories of you seem like yesterday
We hung out almost every single day
I still remember the last game me played
I remember me saying “I got your back main”
And believe me I’ll never forget that kay
I would do anything to bring you back
I wish I could turn the hands of time back
But im not in charge of that
You have no idea how much we miss you
All the hard times we’ve been through
After the smoke cleared you were still cool
My memories of you will never fade
Rest in peace man you forever in my heart
Even past the end of my days…

-H2-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats cool... don't worry he knows that u miss him... sounds like a pretty tight kid...


brayden

Matthew said...

You are lucky to have had a friend as great as this. True friendship is rare and precious. Don't let those memories fade.

-Matthew

Anonymous said...

this brought tears to my eyes. i guess i can say i kinda understand what you mean, what it feels like to miss some one.
cas-

Anonymous said...

this brought back memories and trust me i know what its like to miss someone that you were so close to, i lost my brothere a couple years ago, i feel your pain man

Oscar

Anonymous said...

hey this is tight man i feel all the love pain you still have him in your heart man and in your memaries.
skeet#23