Friday, April 11, 2008

Ride

Ride
I said I love you and ill say it a thousand more, girl you’re my only one. the one that I adore

And wean we kiss my mind goes back to that day wean we sat out side your door waiting for your ride, that’s the day wean I said I love you, you smiled turned and walked away

Girl you love me but you just don’t show it we both love each other and you know it

How many times have I said these words before, girl you’re my only one the one that I adore



This isn’t the whole song but it is pretty close to it you just re sing the first verse once more and some other stuff and its done.
I want to give a shout out to Harley and all those other cool people who are awesome


Bean

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I know exactly how you feel. it is such a great poem, i can feel your frustration. I really like how confrontation the poem is and how it seems as if the person you are speaking about knows that you are talking to them.

Anonymous said...

This is a good poem I really like the rhyme in it. I don't know about your girl but if you really want her bad go get her-Regan

Anonymous said...

nice poem chantry just remember wean is spelled when but keep writing. keep rockin on dude.

james m.

Anonymous said...

i really like you poem it seems like it comes straight from your heart. that is very sweet.
alicia

Matthew said...

The rhyme scheme is wonderfully done. Why is it titled ride? Are you in a car together or is it metaphorical?

Matthew

Anonymous said...

wow this is way good. i can really relate to it. nice job a painting a song into my mind.
cas-

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo main i hear you main. I love you man....hahahaa. hey your flowin system is sick. Its one of those poems that you can rap i enjoy those man.
keep up the good work...
-H2-

Anonymous said...

I think that girls are verry complacated......:(
But i have to say that when you say love it has a lot of meaning to it....



love BreeyFace (LOL)

Anonymous said...

nice poem man go get that girl.
skeet#23