Friday, April 11, 2008

Broken Promise

BROKEN PROMISE
By: Alicia

I promised myself that I would never fall in love with you again,
Because of all the pain you caused me.

I promised myself that I would hate you for all eternity,
But every time I see you I’m not as tough as I want to be

I fall back into being weak and naïve.

I don’t know what it is about you,
But so far you’re the only one that can change me

The pain and broken heart inside of me is all because of you.

I promised myself that I would never shed a tear for you,
I lied because I keep coming back to you.

I promised to never get in too deep
And look at me now beggin you to come back to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey to tell you the truth, This is very real. Very well discrepted.
-H2-

Anonymous said...

this was beautiful and straight from the heart and honest
p.s. be your self and never change your self for anyone

Anonymous said...

If he is a jerk I would stay away thats the best advice.-regan