Friday, April 25, 2008

Freedom

Freedom

Freedom doesn’t have a choice except to love everybody. Freedom isn’t free. Freedom is a friend to every stranger. Freedom is sweet, very sweet. Freedom in some cases can be deadly. Some folks lose there freedom and start to contemplate suicide. They turn to find freedom and happiness in a different dimension, a different dimension such as an after life, which many people believe. From this example I think the human can be severely stressed, and may need another way to overcome their problems they can’t work out themselves. That’s why we may have been prepared with a brain. This is just my opinion and thoughts. We were prepared with a brain so we can escape the troublesome real world, escape to a different dimension. For me I have a secret place inside my head. Some people say that, changes my perspective, but my secret place holds truths and real things. I personally think that freedom is more a mental state. Freedom is nowhere except in our minds….a mind state. We as humans just need to learn how to control our freedoms, to learn how to restrain. Freedom is not Free.
-H2-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

freedom to me was love. i mean when i was locked up and they took my pap's fro me, while they took every thing from me and kept me well sheltered, from any thing that met any thing to me. i knew that the one thing they couldn't take from me was the love me and my pap shared. so freedom to me is love.
your really talented in your work. i guess i mean your for real, passionate, you care about what your righting.

Anonymous said...

freedom isnt free you right on that 1 i dont think theres freedom anywhere except our minds or except on the rez lol yeah.
skeet#23

Anonymous said...

Correct. Free is just another catagory.

Elden