Friday, April 25, 2008

Do you ever just hate this school so you say things that you just don’t mean?

Do you ever just hate this school so you say things that you just don’t mean?

I had one of those days, so listen up, here I go,

There’s no respect,
What’s this school reflecting upon,
Every thing that’s wrong?
All these kid’s seem to only be
Interested in hitting the bong.
This school year seems so long.
I’m almost to far gone.
I haven’t even had any fun.
Oh, look some ones got a gun!
Why couldn’t I just have been a bum!

Cas-

3 comments:

Matthew said...

There are times were I could relate to some of these feelings. However, then I realize that I am only seeing the negative aspects. When I focus on the positive, I can see that Summit is a wonderful school to teach at.

Matthew

Anonymous said...

I think that when i came back i did not like this school. But there is a lot of drama. But hey get school done and over (LOL)

Bri

Anonymous said...

Cas,
Hey so I have had a few of those kinds of days and they suck but thats why you just keep swimming.
Courtney