Friday, April 25, 2008

Why I Live

WHY I LIVE

I want to stay sober!

I’ve been through a lot in my life. There has been nothing but hard times making some thing small into a bigger a problem. My family never really taught me any other way to live then getting high and living on the streets.
I know that there is a lot of drug use in this world that I will just have to accept. I live ever day of my life trying to take another well worth 24. My drug of choice just ain’t some thing that I can shake off, I know that a lot of people think weed ain’t a gate way drug, but for me I don’t when to quit.
I’m fighting for more success to progress with my full potential and achieve in all my dreams. I’ve found more happiness then I ever felt before, don’t get me wrong there were a lot of good times, but to me it ain’t worth all the pain.

By cas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey little miss C,
I hope you much success, i have family who are representing the same struggle. if you need any help im here...kay. This is a good journal.

-H2-

Anonymous said...

live love and laough bro life comes and goes.
skeet#23