Friday, May 2, 2008

The Stray Dog

The stray dog.

Mixed in with the crowd I was a lost dog from the pound. Who badly needed to be found, cause my mamma raised me to be street smart. Told me no matter what from the bottom of her heart that when in need knowing the streets is all I would need to survive. Then came my pap’s who told me he loved me. Seemed I only seen him once a year until I was old eough to drink beer. I lived in fear, not a loud to shade one single tear. Or else I’d get beat by a bum of a dad. Who had no love for me or my baby sister. If only he’d a wake from his drunk’n stuper.try’n to make some moey sealing to all my homies. Feeding the pain with weed. To scared to slam the hard stuff. Seen what it is capable of. Lost my mom’s at 18 to aq herion over douce. Now all the cops are lookin to bust the only trust my family seems to have. Figured out I can’t do this alone. It gets to cold and gold don’t come sheep. I need some meat, my baby sis gots to eat. You call me up a cusin me of cheating on you when I couldn’t show up. When really I was scared to death of leaving my sister home alone with the dirty bastered. If only you knew. Then you could see how much love you.i really just don’t want what happen to them to happen to me and you.

Cas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is rally good sand but good an hard topic to write about always so good job