Friday, May 2, 2008

For You

For you
I write this song for you to not get me wrong
But I think of you all the time
I can’t get you out of my mind
Frustration is all that I feel
I miss you but not just for the appeal
I miss you and I want you back
I promise Ill stop whateva it got us apart
I mean all this; it comes right from the heart.

Whatever happened in the past
I’ll change it in every way
I’ll change it by what I do and what I say

I’ve loved, you almost all my life
Some day ill promise you my wife that
Some day I will give you a brand new life

I know that I have done wrong but please forgive me
and forget about this song
I write it to let you know how much I love you
And please don’t forget how much I done for you
But if you do it wont be another sleepless night
when I toss and turn in fright

I love you
and I am glad that you were hear
I’ve learned one thing and that is from you my dear
That now your hear I cannot live in fear
I’ve got just one thing to say.


Please stay


Bean

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your writing! Your an awesome writer! Keep up the good work! I can feel the passion, and emotion that your feeling, its hella good!

-Nikole-

Anonymous said...

thats chill mann really chill

Jeremy

Anonymous said...

well its pretty good

for you jesse

Anonymous said...

cool man thats tight.
skeet#23