Friday, May 23, 2008

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

I wright this for you
It was written true
But now your gone
I’ve been through some hard times
You left me when I was written rhymes
Doin crimes
I thought we where friends
Now our time has end
I want you hear now
Ill hold you close now
I write you a love song
It wont be long
It wont be great
Can we go on a date?
Do you notice me anymore
I watched you walk out the door
You didn’t even turn your head
I want to be dead
Please give me another shot
I wont mess it up

Thankx


Bean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude i totally know how you feel! It completely suck that the person you have given your whole heart to walks out on you. In my case i still was friends with mine until now. Its so hard! Just know that there are other out there that feel the same way you do!

-NIKOLE-