Friday, May 9, 2008

Free from Everything!

Free from everything!

Do you ever feel like giving up?
Almost to the point of ending it all,
Seems like every time I try to stand I fall.

Never seems fair, I’m always having to share what I’ve earned.
Taking care of issues that aren’t mine.
Wanting things that really aren’t too much to ask for.

I remember to believe in me.
Why do you hate me.
There’s more to it then what there seems to be.
We all want to be free.

Free from all authority,
Free from loss of energy,
Free from all illegal things,
Most of all free from any one who is not down with the peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is an old saying " fall down seven times stand up eight" keep this in mind and i think eventually everything will work itself out, i liked the poem a lot and someday i hope i am free from my burdens, good job.

cade

Anonymous said...

no matter how many times you fall you can still stand back up giving up is never the answer learn from your mistakes take everything you learn with and remember when time get tough you don't to fall back down you can be strong and handle everything that is thrown at you

Anonymous said...

yes i do feel like that every day actually but i don't let the things i can change bother me and i focus on the things i can change alicia