Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Sorry

I’m sorry

Im sorry that we cant see eye to eye
Im sorry for the way I made you cry
Im sorry I only make enough to get by
Im sorry you feel this way
But all I half to say

If I had the money, the brains
To stop you from tha pain
Seeing you cry drives me insane
But im the only one to blame

Im sorry for the way I am
Im sorry that I give a damn
Im sorry I live without a plan
Im sorry im your biggest fan
Im sorry im not the best man
But this is the way I am

Im sorry your not hear any more
Im sorry you’re the only girl that I adore
Im sorry im sorry for the fact that I cant ignore
Im sorry

I am affecting all around me
Im just a kid trying to have fun
Please say im sorry to my son
He is my only one


Im sorry for all the wrong things I have done
Im sorry I have been locked up a ton
It’s been a year since I seen you last
I m sorry I bring up the past

Im sorry you are the victim of the crime
Im sorry I haven't called you in a long time
I must have been blind


I love you and I want you back
Ill stop acting wack
We will throw all this crap in the back
And start over again
I promise I wont get back in the pen

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. this almost leaves me speechless. Whoever this girl is, is really lucky to have such a great guy that cares about apologizing for his mistakes. You should call her... and maybe even read her your poem if she hasn't yet. She needs to hear it.

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

I love your poem. It totally fits reality. Because some ppl try to think that there the one to blame but your not dont ever think that


-Melissa

Anonymous said...

that sad but life is what you make it.


By brentj

Anonymous said...

I like rhyme a lot. it was good. just know these are good things to do but show it through actions-regan

Anonymous said...

you know what being sorry is good but if you wait to long then its hard to move on with your life...
BY BRENT JOHN

Anonymous said...

wow thats is how i'm feeling with somebody right now that is cool how people can relate to each other.

Anonymous said...

well that was pretty good but i didn't get the chance to tell her i was sorry but know i lost her id loved her with all my heart really i did well thats all bye.

jesse L