Friday, May 23, 2008

Lost in Me

LOST IN ME

She’s always getting hurt and so she builds it up. She never has been able to forgive how it should be. She lets it go but always seems to remember. She goes every day smiling and fitting in with 3every one, but it’s sad she doesn’t know who she is. She doesn’t have the answers for her self. Some how she helps every one with their problems. She cries when no one can see or here her. She loves her dad and don’t understand her mom. She loves the best she can but seems to feel betrayed by every hardship handed to her by god. She knows there are people here for her know, but yet she’s convinced their here for some thing more ten she can give. She’ll break down soon and I want to be there, one more shoulder to bear. She’s cold but not alone I am also here. Feels like I can’t give any more trust or love. Almost gone in a world of no hope. I only love what I can, although my heart won’t give up, my other half won’t allow to much more…

Cas

No comments: